DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Post-UTME 2019: Cut-Off, Price, Eligibility, Courses, Application Details.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the National Diploma and Higher National Diploma programmes of the Polytechnic. Applicants who score 120 and ABOVE in the 2019 UTME are eligible for admission into full-time National Diploma. Meanwhile, applicants that score BELOW 120 can apply for part-time (weekdays) or part-time (weekend) National Diploma. Applicants who have completed their National Diploma and the mandatory 1 year IT programme can apply for the Higher National Diploma programmes.
Prospective applicants are strongly advised to check the JAMB Brochure and carefully study the O’Level requirements for the courses applied for before completing the online application form.
Candidates should apply online with the payment of screening fee of Two thousand naira only (N2,000.00). In addition, a portal access fee of five thousand naira only (N5,000) payable with Master card or VISA ATM card (Please print out your receipt after payment)
1. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking “Click Here to Apply” button on an open Application
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because an ACTIVATION LINK will be sent to the email address you provided)
2. Check your email Inbox (or Spam) for the Activation Link. Follow the link back to the Admission Portal.
(You MUST Activate your Account, to confirm the validity of your email address, before proceeding with the Application)
3. Once you are logged in to the Admission Portal, Click on the ‘Pay Application Fee’ to make your Online Payment with your ATM card
(You need to make the payment before filling the Application Form)
4. If your payment is APPROVED, go to the Payment History link to PRINT your Receipt. However, click on the ‘Check Status’ link to Update DECLINED or PENDING transactions.
5. Carefully fill the online Application Form with required information and upload necessary scanned Documents (PDF format only) and Passport
6. Confirm the information on the Application Form before Clicking on the Submit button. Once you submit the Application Form, you can not edit.
7. Print the Application form and check back later to Print the Screening Slip with the Screening date on it
|AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING|
|BANKING AND FINANCE|
|ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING|
|OFFICE TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT|
|SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY|
|SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS|