PTI Effurun Post-UTME 2019 Cut off Mark, Date, Eligibility and Registration Details
PTI Effurun Post-UTME 2019 Cut off Mark, Date, Eligibility and Registration Details PTI Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening date, deadline and registration details for the 2019/2020 Academic Session have been announced. Cut off mark is 120. Screening Date is August 10th, Deadline is July 31st, 2019 . See full details on registration below;
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun National Diploma (ND) FUll-Time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening exercise.
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2018/2019 Post UTME screening exercise.
The following programmes are available National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology
The screening exercise will take place at the Institute’s Campus along PTI Road on Saturday 10th August, 2019 to the dates stated below:
|1.||(i) Petroleum & Gas Engineering
(ii) Welding & Fabrication Engineering
(iii) Science Lab. Technology
(iv) Industrial Safety Technology
(v) Petroleum Marketing & Business Studies
|Thursday 15th Aug. 2019: Time – 8am Prompt|
|2.||(i) Petroleum Engineering
(ii) Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering
(iii) Computer Science & Information Tech
|Friday 16th Aug. 2019: Time – 8am Prompt|
|3.||(i) Mechanical Engineering
(ii) Electrical/Electronic Engineering
|Saturday 17th Aug. 2019: Time – 8am Prompt|
Method Of Application
On-line application will end on Wednesday 31st July, 2019.
The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post APPLY FOR UTME
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail firstname.lastname@example.org your RRR code. Or use the Re-query your RRR code at the bottom of the login page.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained in the Institute’s website; www.pti.edu.ng.
Inconsistency in names, passport, O’Level Certficates and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the institute and may lead to disqualifications of defaulting candidates.
For technical support, send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 08037234529, 08058431017, 08092138480